The Public Works Department is divided into 3 Divisions
This team is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the water treatment system and the wastewater treatment plant.
This team is responsible for the maintenance and repair of the infrastructure in Town which includes the streets and installation and repair of the water and sewer lines.
This team is responsible for the maintenance of all Town property including grass cutting and landscaping at the parks, municipal buildings, and Town-owned parking lots, street sweeping, and refuse collection.
To provide services and maintain public infrastructure in a proactive, efficient, and cost-effective manner without jeopardizing the health of an employee and/or the quality of service we provide to the public.
- The operation and maintenance of the water treatment system.
- The operation and maintenance of the wastewater treatment plant.
- The associated distribution and collection systems.
- Maintenance and repair of the streets.
- Maintenance and landscaping of municipal property including parks.
- Refuse and special trash collections.
- Snow removal.
The Public Works Department is responsible for providing many essential Town services by establishing, maintaining, and operating the Town’s infrastructure and facilities.
Town of Denton Department of Public Works
650 Legion Road, Denton MD 21629
Phone: 410-479-5446 Fax: 410-479-5447