The Denton Utility Commission serves as an advisory board to the Town Council.
The Denton Utility Commission provides an independent and representative review for the Town Council of water, sewer, and highway issues that have a significant impact on rates and customer service. The Commission makes recommendations to the Town Council with the goal of ensuring that the impact on Town citizens and customers is appropriately considered in setting rates and making related policy decisions.
- The Superintendents of Public Works, Phil Clark and Mark Chandler serve as ex officio members and as liaisons to the Town Council
- The Chairman of the Utility Commission is Scott Getchell.
- Members of the Utility Commission include:
Leroy Woomer, Adam Jones, Al McCullough, and Councilman Dallas Lister.
- The Commission meets monthly or as needed at the Denton Town Office.
- All meetings are open to the public.
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
NOTE: The UC doesn't always meet monthly, and sometimes meets on an as-needed basis. The months not linked reflect a month of not meeting